Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Our goal is to provide prospective bidders with accurate and detailed information. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you not bid on the item in question. We do not give refunds. All sales are final. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by Turkey Creek Auctions or by any seller represented by Turkey Creek Auctions.
2. Once we declare that an item is sold, we cannot reopen the bidding. It is the bidder's responsibility to get our attention prior to our saying sold. If we are missing your bid, please get our attention before we say "sold". We reserve the right to reject any bids deemed inappropriate. If an item is withdrawn from the auction it will be offered again only at the auctioneer's discretion.
3. Payment must be made by cash, approved check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover credit cards. We reserve the right to require bank checks for large purchases. Turkey Creek Auctions reserves the right to withhold merchandise paid for by check until the check clears our bank.
4. We do not offer credit. Payment for all purchases is expected at time of purchase.
5. We are pleased to offer absentee bidding for prospective bidders who cannot be present at the auction. Absentee bids left with us are executed competitively and confidentially. In the case of identical bids left with us, the bid received first will prevail. Bids left on LiveAuctioneers are not executed until the item goes up in the live auction and the order in which they are received is not a factor.
6. Purchaser agrees that packing and shipping shall be at the purchaser's expense and payment for same will be made directly to the shipper. We are pleased to offer the telephone numbers for local packing and shipping companies. Please allow two weeks from receipt of payment for shipping. Turkey Creek Auctions shall have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items.
7. Unless exempted by law, all purchases are subject to sales tax. Sales tax numbers from other states are accepted, but the resale tax form must be fully and completely filled out and received prior to time of purchase.
8. Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a purchaser breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, Turkey Creek Auctions may seek all remedies under the law including canceling the sale and re-offering the property without reserve.
9. A buyer's premium of 25% will be applied to the purchase price of all items.
10. Turkey Creek Auctions reserves the right to charge a storage fee of $5.00 per day, per item for purchased items not picked up from our auction facility within ten business days of the auction.
11. All electronic and mechanical devices are sold "as is" with no guarantee that they are in working condition.
12. Bidders outside of the U.S. must inquire about shipping before they register.
13. Purchaser agrees that packing and shipping shall be at the purchaser's expense and payment for same will be made directly to the shipper. We do not provide in-house shipping but we recommend
PAKMAIL for most items.
Please be advised shipping could take 30 days or more. Turkey Creek Auctions shall have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items.
14. Bidders from outside the U.S. must provide a valid credit card to register.
15. All dimensions and weights given are considered approximate.
16. Registration for the Auction will close no later then 1 hour before the sale begins.
17. You may not be approved if you have no bidding history. You will also be declined if any negative status should appear before the sale begins.
18. Items listed as Pre-Columbian style and Roman are listed to the best of our knowledge based on what the consignor has stated. We can not authenticate the accuracy of the statement and as such those items should be considered AS IS.
If you have not contacted Turkey Creek Auctions to arrange payment within 3 days of the time that invoice is sent, we will charge the credit card you used to register for the auction for the amount of your invoice.