By appointment at 1425 E Welsh Rd, Maple Glen, PA 19002
1425 E. Welsh Rd.
Maple Glen, PA 19002
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
By submitting your bid, you agree that:
You agree to pay a 23% buyer's premium and any applicable taxes and shipping.
For invoice amounts over $3,000, please contact Locati, LLC for wiring instructions or please make payment with certified check.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract.
By bidding with us either directly or through the LiveAuctioneers website, you are agreeing to abide by all associated auction terms.
1.All items are guaranteed as is described in the condition report.
2. All bids are considered a legal and binding agreement to purchase any given lot plus 23% buyer's premium.
3. All invoices must be paid for & picked up within 10 business days after the sale end. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, money orders, cash, and checks (with a valid Driver's License). NO PAYPAL. LOCATI, LLC reserves the right to request payment by wire transfer or certified check for purchases of precious metals, jewelry, & high value invoices.
4. For invoice amounts over $3,000, please contact Locati, LLC for wiring instructions or please make payment with certified check.
5. Locati, LLC reserves the right, at our discretion, to refuse registration or reject a bid.
6. Unless exempted by law, all in-state purchases are subject to a 6% PA state sales tax.
7. Each returned check is subject to a $25.00 service charge.
8. Accounts that are unpaid after 30 days of the sale date will be subject to a 2% monthly finance charge.
9. The buyer is liable for all fees/costs associated with the collection of balances due, including attorney's fees.
10. Unless prior arrangements have been made with Locati, LLC any merchandise not removed within 2 weeks of the sale date will be subject to a storage fee. Any merchandise not removed within 30 days of the sale date will be considered abandoned.
11. All item(s) containing a substance which is protected and restricted in the United States and by international convention, and will only be shipped within the country in which it is located at the time of the sale.
12. SHIPPING/HANDLING of all lots is handled by third party only. Locati, LLC does NOT ship any items.
The Packaging Store
Outward Bound Courier Logistics
Ukay Nationwide Delivery
Sure Express Worldwide
13. REFUNDS will be given at the sole discretion of Locati, LLC and will only be considered on lots that are determined not to be authentic or have major damage or significant restorations/repairs that were not outlined in the condition report.
a). Lots catalogued without circa dates are not guaranteed as to age.
b). Requests for refunds in regard to authenticity must be received within 28 days after the sale end. The request must include at least one supporting written and signed statement from an authority recognized by Locati, LLC. NOTE: Your timeliness and type of payment directly affect the time allowed for a refund transaction.
c). Absolutely no refunds will be made after 28 days of the sale date.
d). Do not return any item until a refund authorization has been obtained from Locati, LLC. Once a refund is approved and the complete lot is returned to the satisfaction of the auctioneer, a full refund of the hammer price and buyer's premium will be issued (we do not refund shipping cost). We do not offer partial refunds.
14. These terms and conditions, as well as the respective rights and obligations hereunder, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The purchaser shall be deemed to have consented to the jurisdiction of the state courts of, and the federal courts sitting in, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.